Who We Are
Developed by seasoned marijuana industry professionals, Cannabis Training Institute (CTI) is an online training & certification resource for cannabis businesses, entrepreneurs, clinicians & policymakers. CTI’s easy-to-use educational resources are utilized by respected dispensaries, cultivation facilities and cannabis testing laboratories across the United States. Though Cannabis Training Institute is web-based, CTI prides itself on its outstanding customer service; whether you need to contact technical support or an admin via phone or email, you will always receive a prompt, friendly and thoughtful response from CTI’s in-house staff.
All of CTI’s course offerings are digitally delivered through an in-site learning management system and are viewable from any desktop, laptop, or mobile device. The educational modules are developed to be in the style of a presentation, and they also contain audio narrative, video, animation and checkpoints (quiz questions). With regards to CTI certification programs, the checkpoints in the classes do not count towards the learner’s final score, enabling them to re-take classes as needed to help them study for the certification exam.
CTI was launched in November of 2013 and has since come to gain recognition as the standard in online cannabis education.
Cannabis Training Institute strives to provide a comprehensive education curriculum for business, medical, political, legal, accounting and operations professionals in the emerging cannabis industry. CTI develops sophisticated learning tools to expand worldwide knowledge about cannabis and to develop best practices for its use, cultivation, distribution and regulation.
Cannabis Training Institute is fully committed to the advancement cannabis knowledge. We stress open communication and transparency as critical factors for student growth and achievement.
- Communication – Effective and timely communication is essential to our success
- Knowledge – Education is our tool for defeating ignorance and ultimately ending cannabis prohibition
- Sustainability – While not active yet, we are committed to providing job training and career opportunities. We support the development of industry standards and best practices for cannabis businesses
- Credibility – We exist to serve the educational interests of our students. CTI programs are designed to lead to industry or government certification
- Respect – We will show respect, tolerance and sensitivity for our students, staff and advisors