Access to and use of www.cannabistraininginstitute.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before activating a course key. Completing the key activation process indicates that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions set forth by the cannabistraininginstitute.com.
Terms & Conditions
RegistrationRegistration is not required to view certain Content. However, you may be required to register if you wish to post a comment, upload a media file such as a photo or video, use certain features of our user forums, or to view certain other Content. If you become a registered member of CannabisTrainingInstitute.com, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Registration Account. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete and correct information at the time of registration, and to promptly update this information as needed so that it remains true, accurate, complete and correct. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of our Service if individuals from more than one household access our Service using any single registration account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others outside your household may not access our Service using your name in whole or in part without our permission. If you believe someone has accessed our Service using your registration account and password without your authorization, please contact CTI.
Use of informationYou acknowledge, consent and agree that Cannabis Training Institute may preserve and disclose your Registration Account information and the contents of your online communications if required to do so by law, or in good faith belief that preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena; to enforce the terms of this Agreement; to render service you request; to protect the rights or property of CTI and its third party suppliers and licensors; or in circumstances that we deem, in our sole discretion, to pose a threat to the safety of you or others.
Intellectual property rightsWe respect the intellectual property of others and require that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. We will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail): (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Service; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Our Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached using the CTI contact page.
Interactive areas of the ServiceThe live blogs, story comments and other interactive areas of the Service are provided to users as interesting and stimulating forums to express their opinions and share ideas and information. We encourage free speech and the exchange of ideas, but only insofar as they do not violate or conflict with the rights of CTI as the owner and operator of CannabisTrainingInstitute.com. By using these areas of the Service, you are participating in a community that is intended for all of our users, and as such, you agree to be bound by the rules and limitations governing those areas of our Service. Therefore, we reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move, or delete any User Content provided for display or placed on the Service, at our sole and absolute discretion, without notice to the person who submitted such User Content. CTI will immediately delete any photo or video that depicts any children under the age of 13, regardless of whether you have permission from the child's parent or guardian to provide such User Content to us. Should you find such User Content on our Service, please contact CTI and provide the relevant link(s) to the User Content. You may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content made accessible on or through the Service or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. So that the Service is available for all users to enjoy, you may not and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, e-mail or otherwise make accessible on or through the Service any User Content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Is a video, photo or digital likeness depicting any child or children under the age of 13, regardless of whether you have permission from the child's parent or guardian to provide such User Content to us;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by MyCC or any other party;
- Solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted on or through the Service;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising;
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
- Post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
- Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of the Service, including causing a screen to scroll faster than another user may be able to type in a chat room or bulletin board environment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or any server or network involved with the operation of the Service;
- Stalk or harass any other person; or
- Collect or "harvest" from the Service the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.