Developed by seasoned marijuana industry professionals, Cannabis Training Institute (CTI) is an online training and certification resource for cannabis businesses, entrepreneurs, clinicians and policymakers. CTI’s easy-to-use educational resources are utilized by respected dispensaries, cultivation facilities and cannabis testing laboratories across the United States.
All of our courses are provided online and may be taken at any time.
CTI courses are comprised of classes (educational modules) that last 15 to 30 minutes. Our most popular course is the Dispensary Technician Certification. The Dispensary Technician Certification course takes 6 to 8 hours to complete in total with 13 modules and a comprehensive certification quiz. Students often complete it over a weekend.
For courses with a formal testing requirement, CTI does not track quiz scores for the classes themselves. Only answers on the final certification exam will count towards your certificate. A score of 80% or better is required to earn certificates.
Sharing CTI access with others would be a violation of the CTI terms and conditions which each student agrees to prior to registering for classes. Should multiple learners be interested in earning their certification, each will need a separate CTI account as our system will only generate one certificate (with one name) per account.
Purchases made at this site are not refundable once learning content has been accessed. Refunded monies for learning content not yet accessed will be returned minus the payment portal processing fee.
First, try to determine the exact nature of the problem so you can accurately describe it to others. These questions can help you pinpoint the problem:
- What were you doing when the problem happened?
- Where were you on the site or in the course when the problem happened? Copy the URL of the web page or take a screenshot for later reference.
- What web browser were you using, and what version of the browser do you have installed? (Display problems are often browser-specific. If you can complete the same task using a different browser, you may solve your own problem.)
- What type of computer and operating system are you using?
- What type of Internet connection do you have? (multimedia presentations may display poorly on slow connections and/or during times of peak usage.)
If you’re unable to resolve the technical problem using available help resources, please contact CTI.
This is likely a browser issue. Try logging in to your account and accessing the OKM using the Firefox browser instead.
CTI does not provide career development resources or job placement services.
You will be able to access your course content for up to 12 months after course activation.
No, but we hope to make this functionality available in the future.